Friday February 21, 2020
US date format: 2/21/2020, UK date format: 21/2/2020
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on February 21, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Stateless.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 21, 2020?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'13,000 Missing Flights: The Global Consequences of the Coronavirus' b'The disappearance of thousands of flights from China\xe2\x80\x99s skies in recent weeks points to how the coronavirus has hobbled a nation and is posing a threat to the global economy.' [..]
- b'Cond\xc3\xa9 Nast to Limit the Use of NDAs' b'The corporate home of The New Yorker, which reported on Harvey Weinstein and others who have used nondisclosure agreements to silence accusers, steps back from a common settlement tactic.' [..]
- See all financial news of February 21st, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 21, 2020?
On February 21, 2020 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is February 21, 2020?
On February 21, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on February 21, 2020?
On February 21, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 21, 2020?
On February 21, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on February 21, 2020?
On February 21, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.