Sunday February 23, 2020
US date format: 2/23/2020, UK date format: 23/2/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on February 23, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Stateless.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 23, 2020?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Coronavirus Lockdowns Torment an Army of Poor Migrant Workers in China' b'Rural itinerant workers are being blocked from cities, kicked out of apartments and rejected by companies as the authorities impose strict controls to stem the spread of the virus.' [..]
- b'Gunmakers Battle \xe2\x80\x98Trump Slump\xe2\x80\x99 With a Softer Sales Pitch' b'The firearms industry is moving beyond macho marketing, testing a more inclusive strategy to counter sagging sales.' [..]
- See all financial news of February 23rd, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 23, 2020?
On February 23, 2020 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is February 23, 2020?
On February 23, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on February 23, 2020?
On February 23, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 23, 2020?
On February 23, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on February 23, 2020?
On February 23, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.