Monday February 03, 2020
US date format: 2/3/2020, UK date format: 3/2/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on February 3, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Ragnarok.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 03, 2020?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Top L Brands Executive Complained of Harassment. Then She Was Locked Out.' b'Monica Mitro\xe2\x80\x99s departure from the company that runs Victoria\xe2\x80\x99s Secret is a case study in the wrong way to deal with allegations of misconduct.' [..]
- b'China, Desperate to Stop Coronavirus, Turns Neighbor Against Neighbor' b'The authorities hunt for people from Wuhan, the center of the outbreak, encouraging citizens to inform on others. Even those without symptoms are being ostracized.' [..]
- See all financial news of February 3rd, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 03, 2020?
On February 03, 2020 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is February 03, 2020?
On February 03, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on February 03, 2020?
On February 03, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 03, 2020?
On February 03, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on February 03, 2020?
On February 03, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.