Thursday 17 July 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Liza Manili and Brando Eaton.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Invisible Touch by Genesis.
In UK Papa Don't Preach by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Aliens, directed by James Cameron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Taming A Sea-Horse by Robert B. Parker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Solunski patrdii.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gunship or Get Dexter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 July 1986!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 17 July 1986 ?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- Feast Day of St Cynllo
- Iraq - Ba'ath Revolution Day
- Liza Manili
- Brando Eaton: American actor.
- Kaitlin Riley: Movie Actress.
- Dana : Pop Singer.
- DeAngelo Smith: American football player.
- Lacey Von Erich: American wrestler.
- Emmy 13th Daytime Award presentation - Susan Lucci loses for 7th time
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Genesis - Invisible Touch
- Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
- Janet Jackson - Nasty
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
- Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
- El DeBarge - Who's Johnny (Short Circuit Theme)
- Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love (Theme From The Karate Kid Part II)
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
- Rod Stewart - Love Touch
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?