Thursday 10 July 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wyatt Russell and Simenona Martinez.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Holding Back The Years by Simply Red.
In UK Spirit In The Sky by Doctor & The Medics was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Mouse Detective, directed by Ron Clements, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Enter Talking by Joan Rivers with Richard Meryman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Solunski patrdii.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arkanoid or Brataccas.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1986!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1986 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Wyatt Russell: American film actor, the son of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.
- Simenona Martinez: American actress.
- Tadeusz Piotrowski: Polish mountaineer (Born 1940).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
- Genesis - Invisible Touch
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- Janet Jackson - Nasty
- El DeBarge - Who's Johnny (Short Circuit Theme)
- Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
- Howard Jones - No One Is To Blame
- The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?