Thursday 5 June 1902
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 5, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anésia Pinheiro Machado and Arthur Powell Davies.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1902 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Anésia Pinheiro Machado
- Hugo Huppert: Writer.
- Arthur Powell Davies: American religious minister (d. 1957).
- Marcel Grenaud: France Scientist.
- Arthur Davies: American minister author and activist (d. 1957).
- Louis J Weichmann: American witness in Abraham Lincoln assassination trial (Born 1842).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Carolina Lady - Harry Macdonough
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Haydn Quartet