Sunday 19 August 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Fallin' by Alicia Keys.
In UK Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, directed by Kevin Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Any Way The Wind Blows by E. Lynn Harris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Let's Bowl.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Civilization III or Zoo Tycoon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 August 2001!
Which were the important events of 19 August 2001 ?
- Roman festivals - Vinalia Rustica celebrated in honor of Venus Libitina commemorating the founding of the oldest known temple to her, on the Esquiline Hill, in 293 BC on this date.
- RC saints - Saint Sebald, Saint Louis of Toulouse, Jean-Eudes de MTzeray
- Afghanistan - Afghan Independence Day see above: 1919
- National Day of the Filipino Language, Philippines - Holiday for Quezon City, Quezon Province and other municipalities named after Manuel Quezon
- National Aviation Day, USA
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 August
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 August 2001
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Lokeren - Club Brugge : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - M'gladbach : 0 - 2
- Hertha - Cottbus : 2 - 3
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Aachen : 1 - 0
- Hannover - Bochum : 2 - 0
- Mainz - Karlsruhe : 1 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Auxerre - Sedan : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?