Friday 31 August 2001
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Fallin' by Alicia Keys.
In UK Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Jeepers Creepers, directed by Victor Salva, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Any Way The Wind Blows by E. Lynn Harris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jambers.doc.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fade or Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 August 2001!
Which were the important events of 31 August 2001 ?
- Trinidad and Tobago - Independence Day (from Great Britain, 1962)
- Kyrgyzstan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Malaysia - Hari Merdeka, a National Day (independence within the Commonwealth, 1957)
- Moldova: Day of Our Language (Limba Noastra)
- Calendar of Saints - Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne, San Abbondio, Saint Raymond Nonnatus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 August
- September 1 - The 2001 Vancouver TV realignment occurs in British Columbia, Canada.
- September 08 - World Conference against Racism 2001
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 31 August 2001
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Northampton - Brighton : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?