Monday 22 July 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1912 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- 5th Olympic games in Stockholm closes
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Last Shot Got Him (The Great Bloo-ie Song) - Eddie Morton
- Al Jolson - Snap Your Fingers
- Whispering Hope - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- Please Don't Take My Lovin' Man Away - Elsie Baker
- The Lost Chord - Enrico Caruso
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?