Thursday 22 April 1971
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nicklas Kulti and Milos Holan in Bilovec.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Joy To The World by Three Dog Night.
In UK Hot Love by T Rex was in the top 5 hits.
Pretty Maids All in a Row, directed by Roger Vadim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Throne Of Saturn by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Quentin Durward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Oregon Trail or Galaxy Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1971!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1971 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Nicklas Kulti: in Sweden; tennis star.
- Milos Holan in Bilovec: Czechoslovakia; NHL defenseman (Anaheim Mighty Ducks).
- Eric Mabius: American actor.
- Missy Robertson: Reality Star.
- Daisuke Enomoto: Japanese businessman.
- Spencer Prior: English footballer
- Ingo Rademacher: German FR, actor (Jasper Jacks- General Hospital)
- Soyuz 10 launched
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
- Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
- Ocean - Put Your Hand In The Hand
- Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye
- Paul McCartney - Another Day
- Neil Diamond - I Am.. I Said
- The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
- Bread - If
- Tom Jones - She's A Lady
- The Bells - Stay Awhile
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?