Friday 22 August 1902
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leni Riefenstahl [Helene Bertha Amalie] and Roy Armstrong.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1902!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1902 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Leni Riefenstahl [Helene Bertha Amalie]: Germany -- Actress (Tiefland).
- Roy Armstrong: English historian (History of Sussex).
- Leni Riefenstahl: Leni Riefenstahl was a German film director, producer, screenwriter, editor, photographer, actress and dancer widely known for directing the Nazi propaganda film Triumph of the Will.
- Jacques Debu-Bridel: France Writer.
- Louis Vaudable: St R?my de Chargnat EXecutives.
- Thomas Pelly: American lawyer and politician (d. 1973)
- Edward Snow: American historian and author (d. 1982)
- President Teddy Roosevelt became 1st US chief executive to ride in a car
- Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first American President to ride in an automobile when he rides in a Columbia Electric Victoria through Hartford, Connecticut.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 August 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- On a Sunday Afternoon - Harry Macdonough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?