Wednesday 13 August 1902
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bartoes [Albertus J Wijstma] and Lord Sainsbury of Drury Lane.
while Dorothy Vernon of Haddon Hall by Charles Major was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1902!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1902 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Bartoes [Albertus J Wijstma]: Cabaret performer / comic.
- Lord Sainsbury of Drury Lane: President (J Sansbury Pics).
- Felix Wankel: German research engineer and inventor-developer of the rotary combustion engine, called the Wankel-motor.
- England beat Australia by one wicket at The Oval Famous victory
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Daybreak at Calamity Farm - Len Spencer
- Blaze Away - Fred Van Eps
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?