Monday 4 August 1902
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gene Alsace and Wild Bill Hallahan.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1902!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1902 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Gene Alsace
- Wild Bill Hallahan: American baseball player (d. 1981).
- Bill Hallahan: American baseball player (d. 1981).
- The Greenwich foot tunnel under the River Thames opens.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blaze Away - Fred Van Eps
- Daybreak at Calamity Farm - Len Spencer