Sunday 22 August 1920US date format: 8/22/1920, UK date format: 22/8/1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 22, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Bradbury and Denton Cooley.
Way Down East, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 August 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1920 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Ray Bradbury: American writer of sci-fi and fantasy,...
- Denton Cooley: American heart surgeon famous for...
- W Schnurre: Writer.
- Anthony Tuke: CEO (Savoy Hotel Groups).
- Bill Steger: American jurist who handled some 15,000...
- Wolfdietrich Schnurre: German writer, film/theater critic and...
- Pierre A Lauffer: Antillian poet (Patria).
- Anders Zorn: Swedish Painter (Gustavus Vasa), dies at...
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Love Nest - John Steel
- All the Boys Love Mary - Van & Schenck
- So Long, Oo-Long (How Long You Gonna Be Gone) - Frank Crumit
- Introduction and Tarantelle - Jascha Heifetz