Sunday September 22, 1991US date format: 9/22/1991, UK date format: 22/9/1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 22, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pascal Martinot-Lagarde and Jah Lando.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Adore Mi Amor by Color Me Badd.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Night on Earth, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It'S Time To Go Home by Erma Bombeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Adventures of Tintin.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bubble Trouble or Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 September 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 September 1991!
Which were the important events of 22 September 1991 ?
- Saint Emmeramus
- Saint Florentius
- In ancient Latvia, the first day of Mikeli, the Catching of Jumis.
- In ancient Greece, the ninth and final day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the initiates made offerings to the dead.
- Saint Jonas
- RC Saints - It has been or still is the feast day of the following saints: Saints Digna & Emerita
- In Europe and in cities throughout the world, Car Free Day.
- Mali - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- Bulgaria - Independence Day 1908
- French Republican Calendar - Raisin (Grape) Day, first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saint Thomas of Villanueva
- Saint Sanctinus
- Saint Salaberga
- Saint Phocas
- Saint Maurice
- Saint Lolanus
- Saint Lioba
- Saint Lauto
- Autumnal equinox in the Northern hemisphere, Vernal equinox in the Southern hemisphere 1996, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012 (by UT).
- Pascal Martinot-Lagarde: French metis athlete, new national...
- Jah Lando: Reggae Singer.
- Khairul Mohamad: Malaysian archer.
- ABN and AMRO Dutch banks merge
- California University makes Dead Sea Scrolls public
- Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula records his 300th career NFL victory
- New York MTA yanks 6,000 ads for Dr Tusch (Dr Jeffrey Lavigne)
- Pat Bradley wins LPGA SAFECO Golf Classic
Sport Games on 22 September 1991
- Buffalo Bills - Tampa Bay Buccaneers : 17 - 10
- Cleveland Browns - New York Giants : 10 - 13
- Dallas Cowboys - Phoenix Cardinals : 17 - 9
- Detroit Lions - Indianapolis Colts : 33 - 24
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Color Me Badd - I Adore Mi Amor
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- C+C Music Factory - Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
- Paula Abdul - The Promise Of A New Day
- Michael Bolton - Time, Love And Tenderness
- Cathy Dennis - Too Many Walls
- Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
- Rod Stewart - The Motown Song
Top #10 R&B songs
- Don't Wanna Change The World - Phyllis Hyman
- Color Me Badd - I Adore Mi Amor
- Never Stop - The Brand New Heavies Featuring N'Dea Davenport
- B Angie B - So Much Love
- Luther Vandross - Don't Want To Be A Fool
- Vanessa Williams - Running Back To You
- Ex-Girlfriend - Why Can't You Come Home
- Whitney Houston - My Name Is Not Susan
- Just Ask Me To (From "Boyz N The Hood") - Tevin Campbell
- Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over 'til It's Over
Top #10 Latin songs
- Cosas Del Amor - Vikki Carr Y Ana Gabriel
- Ahora - Ana Gabriel
- Todo Todo Todo - Daniela Romo
- Dejame Llorar - Ricardo Montaner
- Electricidad - Lucero
- Mesita De Noche - Victor Victor
- Popurri - Pandora
- Dime Quien Es - Lisa Lopez
- Gipsy Kings - Baila Me
- Frio Frio - Juan Luis Guerra 440
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?