Sunday 22 September 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pascal Martinot-Lagarde and Jah Lando.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Adore Mi Amor by Color Me Badd.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Beauty and the Beast, directed by Gary Trousdale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Sum Of All Fears by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Good & Evil.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bushbuck Charms, Viking Ships & Dodo Eggs or DartMUD.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 September 1991!
Which were the important events of 22 September 1991 ?
- Saint Emmeramus
- Saint Florentius
- In ancient Latvia, the first day of Mikeli, the Catching of Jumis.
- In ancient Greece, the ninth and final day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the initiates made offerings to the dead.
- Saint Jonas
- RC Saints - It has been or still is the feast day of the following saints: Saints Digna & Emerita
- In Europe and in cities throughout the world, Car Free Day.
- Mali - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- Bulgaria - Independence Day 1908
- French Republican Calendar - Raisin (Grape) Day, first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saint Thomas of Villanueva
- Saint Sanctinus
- Saint Salaberga
- Saint Phocas
- Saint Maurice
- Saint Lolanus
- Saint Lioba
- Saint Lauto
- Autumnal equinox in the Northern hemisphere, Vernal equinox in the Southern hemisphere 1996, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012 (by UT).
- Pascal Martinot-Lagarde: French metis athlete, new national record holder on the 110m hurdles (12.
- Jah Lando: Reggae Singer.
- Khairul Mohamad: Malaysian archer.
- ABN and AMRO Dutch banks merge
- California University makes Dead Sea Scrolls public
- Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula records his 300th career NFL victory
- New York MTA yanks 6,000 ads for Dr Tusch (Dr Jeffrey Lavigne)
- Pat Bradley wins LPGA SAFECO Golf Classic
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Color Me Badd - I Adore Mi Amor
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- C+C Music Factory - Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
- Paula Abdul - The Promise Of A New Day
- Michael Bolton - Time, Love And Tenderness
- Cathy Dennis - Too Many Walls
- Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
- Rod Stewart - The Motown Song
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 September 1991
- Buffalo Bills - Tampa Bay Buccaneers : 17 - 10
- Cleveland Browns - New York Giants : 10 - 13
- Dallas Cowboys - Phoenix Cardinals : 17 - 9
- Detroit Lions - Indianapolis Colts : 33 - 24
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?