Sunday 29 September 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natalie Vertiz and Shuko .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Adore Mi Amor by Color Me Badd.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Delicatessen, directed by Marc Caro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Imajica by Clive Barker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Good & Evil.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Big Karnak or Final Match Tennis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1991!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1991 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:29 September
- My Own Private Idaho premieres
- Pat Bradley wins MBS LPGA Golf Classic
- Military coup in Haiti (1991 Haitian coup d'etat).
- In El Salvador, an army colonel of the Atlacatl Battalion is found guilty of the 1989 murder of six Jesuit priests and their housekeepers.
- Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed from power.
- A tornado destroys parts of Itu, a city in southeastern Brazil, killing 16 and leaving 176 injured.
- Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton announces he will seek the 1992 Democratic nomination for President of the United States.
- Nadine Gordimer, whose work was once suppressed because of its scatching criticism of Apartheid in South Africa, is awarded the 1991 Nobel Prize in Literature.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Color Me Badd - I Adore Mi Amor
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Mariah Carey - Emotions
- Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- C+C Music Factory - Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
- Michael Bolton - Time, Love And Tenderness
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Bonnie Raitt - Something To Talk About
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 September 1991
- Chicago Bears - Buffalo Bills : 20 - 35
- Denver Broncos - Minnesota Vikings : 13 - 6
- Green Bay Packers - Los Angeles Rams : 21 - 23
- Indianapolis Colts - Seattle Seahawks : 3 - 31
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?