Monday 30 September 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kenny Pygott .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Good Vibrations by Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Delicatessen, directed by Marc Caro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Sum Of All Fears by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching I'll Fly Away.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ax Battler: A Legend of Golden Axe or The Atlas.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1991!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1991 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Rev Jean Betrand Aristide ousted as President of Haiti
- President Jean-Bertrand Aristide of Haiti is forced from office.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
- Color Me Badd - I Adore Mi Amor
- Mariah Carey - Emotions
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
- Karyn White - Romantic
- Bonnie Raitt - Something To Talk About
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Extreme - Hole Hearted
- R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 September 1991
- Philadelphia Eagles - Washington Redskins : 0 - 23
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?