Thursday 23 May 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
Das Experiment, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Master Of The Senate by Robert A. Caro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Berserk.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darkened Skye or Discipline: Record of a Crusade.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 2002!
Which were the important events of 23 May 2002 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 May
- The ''55 parties'' clause of the Kyoto protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- Recent celebrity deaths: Golfer Sam Snead dies at 89.
- The Indian-Pakistani conflict intensifies in the Kashmir region. Both powers have nuclear weapons.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?