Tuesday 23 January 1996
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chachi Gonzales and Samuel Marcus.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey.
In UK Earth Song by Michael Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
From Dusk Till Dawn, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Redes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fable or Furuta Atsuya no Simulation Pro Yakyuu 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1996!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 23 January 1996 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Famous Birthdays:23 January
- Chris Cairns scores 120, 96 balls, 10x4, 9x6 in Test New Zealand versus Zimbabwe.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 23 January 1996
- Atlanta Hawks - Cleveland Cavaliers : 84 - 72
- Chicago Bulls - New York Knicks : 99 - 79
- Dallas Mavericks - Sacramento Kings : 111 - 109
- New Jersey Nets - Toronto Raptors : 79 - 86
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Airdrie - Morton : 0 - 2
- Dumbarton - Dundee : 1 - 2
- St Johnstone - Clydebank : 3 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Wycombe : 1 - 1
- Hull - Brighton : 0 - 0
- Rotherham - Bradford : 2 - 0
- Wrexham - Bristol City : 0 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Mansfield - Cambridge : 2 - 1
- Plymouth - Scunthorpe : 1 - 3
- Scarborough - Rochdale : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?