Friday 23 February 2018US date format: 2/23/2018, UK date format: 23/2/2018
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
Love, Simon, directed by Greg Berlanti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 2018!
Which were the important events of 23 February 2018 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 February
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Rockstar - Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Dua Lipa - New Rules
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Stir Fry - Migos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
The Fed’s biannual policy report to Congress made little mention of the stock market’s fluctuations, but it affirmed plans to raise interest rates. [..]
Citigroup, one of country’s largest credit card issuers, said that customers holding 1.75 million accounts would receive average refunds of $190. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $79.82
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $134.50
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $134.58
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $22.75
- 1 CHF = 8.7314 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.8132 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.7622 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.4741 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?