Saturday 25 June 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1910 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 June
- Mann Act passed (no women across state lines for immoral purposes)
- The ballet ''The Firebird'' (''L'Oiseau de feu''), the first major work by Russian composer Igor Stravinsky, commissioned by Diaghilev's Ballets Russes, is premièred in Paris, bringing the composer international fame.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Shine On, Harvest Moon - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Henry Burr
- Harry Lauder - The Bounding Bounder, Or On the Bounding Sea
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?