Saturday 25 June 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Irving R. Kaufman .
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1910 ?
- Mann Act passed (no women across state lines for immoral purposes)
- The ballet ''The Firebird'' (''L'Oiseau de feu''), the first major work by Russian composer Igor Stravinsky, commissioned by Diaghilev's Ballets Russes, is premièred in Paris, bringing the composer international fame.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - The Bounding Bounder, Or On the Bounding Sea
- Shine On, Harvest Moon - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Henry Burr