Wednesday October 23, 1901
US date format: 10/23/1901, UK date format: 23/10/1901
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 23, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Reverse .
Pan-American Exposition by Night, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 23, 1901?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- Bernard Reverse: France Scientist.
- Georg von Siemens: German-Swiss businessman (d. 1919).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 23, 1901?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dan Quinn - Ain't Dat a Shame?
- Dan Quinn - When Mister Shakespeare Comes to Town