Monday 21 October 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 21, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerhard von Rad and Margarete Buber-Neumann.
Pan-American Exposition by Night, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 October 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1901!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1901 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When Mister Shakespeare Comes to Town - Dan Quinn
- Ain't Dat a Shame? - Dan Quinn