Wednesday 25 November 1953
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Monique St Pierre and Dana Gerhardt.
In UK Answer Me by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Hondo, directed by John Farrow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Life with Father.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1953 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Monique St Pierre: Weisbaden, Germany -- Playmate of year (Nov, 1978).
- Dana Gerhardt: American pro astrologer since 1988 and vice president of operations for a market research firm.
- Jeffrey Skilling: American business exec, the heir of Enron.
- Graham Eadie: Australian rugby player and coach.
- Mark Frost: American author screenwriter and producer.
- James Hayden: American actor (Born 1953)
- Guys & Dolls closes at 46th St. Theater NYC after 1200 performances
- Earthquake / tsnunami strike Honshu Japan
- Hungary beats England in soccer match, 6-3
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 November 1953
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?