Saturday 14 October 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 14, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include C Everett Koop and C. Everett Koop.
The Pawnshop, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 October 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1916!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1916 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- C Everett Koop: 13th United States Surgeon General.
- C. Everett Koop: Public Servant.
- C Koop: American admiral and surgeon 13th United States Surgeon General (d. 2013).
- Perm State University is founded in Russia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- If I Knock the L Out of Kelly - Ada Jones
- Missouri Waltz - Jaudas' Society Orchestra
- When You Drop Off at Cairo, Illinois - Billy Murray