Wednesday December 25, 2002, Christmas
US date format: 12/25/2002, UK date format: 25/12/2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on December 25, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls was in the top 5 hits.
I Capture the Castle, directed by Tim Fywell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Portrait of a Killer by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Panique au village.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings or Disney's Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 25, 2002?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
- Kicker Katie Hnida of the University of New Mexico makes history by becoming the first woman to participate in a NCAA division 1 football game, missing a kick for her team during the Las Vegas Bowl game.
American television producer (Born...
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 25, 2002?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
- Erykah Badu Featuring Common - Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop)
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - Work It
- B2K & P. Diddy - Bump, Bump, Bump
- Nelly Featuring Kyjuan, Ali & Murphy Lee - Air Force Ones
- Jay-Z Featuring Beyonce Knowles - '03 Bonnie & Clyde
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- 1 USD = 120.25 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5473 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.4049 CHF
- 1 EUR = 124.03 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6453 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on December 25, 2002?
On December 25, 2002 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is December 25, 2002?
On December 25, 2002 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on December 25, 2002?
On December 25, 2002 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on December 25, 2002?
On December 25, 2002 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on December 25, 2002?
On December 25, 2002 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on December 25, 2002?
Famous people died on December 25, 2002 include, William T Orr.
What was the number one song in December 25, 2002?
The number one song in the week of December 25, 2002 was Lose Yourself by Eminem in US and Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls in UK.
What were the top hits on December 25, 2002?
The top hits on December 25, 2002 were Lose Yourself by Eminem, Work It by Missy Misdemeanor Elliott, Jenny From The Block by Jennifer Lopez in US and Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls, If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield in UK.