Tuesday 25 October 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Trädgårdsmästaren, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Iron Orchid by Stuart Woods was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Special Squad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animaniacs: Lights, Camera, Action! or Cal Ripken's Real Baseball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 2005!
Which were the important events of 25 October 2005 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 October
- Wellington Mara: Co-Owner of the New York Giants (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 25 October 2005
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Brechin - Queen of Sth : 1 - 1
- St Johnstone - Hamilton : 5 - 1
- Stranraer - St Mirren : 1 - 2
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Alloa - Dumbarton : 1 - 4
- Gretna - Raith Rvs : 5 - 1
- Morton - Stirling : 1 - 2
- Partick - Peterhead : 1 - 3
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Albion Rvs - Montrose : 1 - 1
- East Stirling - Berwick : 1 - 2
- Elgin - Stenhousemuir : 1 - 2
- Queens Park - Cowdenbeath : 0 - 2
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Rotherham - Barnsley : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?