Monday 17 October 2005
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Push The Button by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Trädgårdsmästaren, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Assassins by Oliver North and Joe Musser was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Colbert Report.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Firearms or SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 October 2005!
Which were the important events of 17 October 2005 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ignatius of Antioch; translation of Saint Audrey (�thelthryth); Saint Richard Gwyn
- United States - Black Poetry Day
- UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- French Republican Calendar - Aubergine (Eggplant) Day, twenty-sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Haiti - Jean-Jacques Dessalines (1806), State holiday
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 October
- Franky Gee: European techno artist (Born 1962).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 17 October 2005
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Dresden - Aachen : 1 - 3
Division 2Football (France)
- Brest - Guingamp : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Charlton - Fulham : 1 - 1
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Xanthi - Iraklis : 4 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?