Sunday 25 September 2005
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes was in the top 5 hits.
A History of Violence, directed by David Cronenberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les concerts sauvages.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bonnie's Bookstore or Doom RPG.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 2005!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 September 2005 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 September
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 25 September 2005
Serie AItalian Football
- Cagliari - Roma : 0 - 0
- Empoli - Lecce : 1 - 0
- Inter - Fiorentina : 1 - 0
- Lazio - Palermo : 4 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Germinal - Standard : 2 - 2
- Lierse - Anderlecht : 0 - 0
- Roeselare - Gent : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - Hertha : 0 - 1
- Stuttgart - Kaiserslautern : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Burghausen : 2 - 2
- Cottbus - Erzgebirge Aue : 1 - 0
- Dresden - Paderborn : 0 - 2
- Greuther Furth - Siegen : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?