Sunday 26 April 2009
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 26, 2009). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
Angels & Demons, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Borderline by Nevada Barr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing AFL Mascot Manor or Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 April 2009
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 2009!
Which were the important events of 26 April 2009 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 April
- Hans Holzer: Austrian researcher and writer who often focuses on paranormal topics.
- Eleven Justice and Equality Movement members are sentenced to death for attacking Khartoum, Sudan, in 2008. (BBC)
- The United States declares a public health emergency over the outbreak of swine influenza. (''New York Times'')
- Incumbent President Rafael Correa claims victory in Ecuador's general election. (CNN)
- The cruise ship MSC ''Melody'' thwarts an attack by Somali pirates in the Gulf of Aden. (AP via ''Los Angeles Times'')
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 26 April 2009
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Genoa : 2 - 0
- Lazio - Atalanta : 0 - 1
- Lecce - Catania : 2 - 1
- Milan - Palermo : 3 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Genk : 1 - 3
- Roeselare - Gent : 1 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Cottbus - Wolfsburg : 2 - 0
- M'gladbach - Bielefeld : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Frankfurt FSV - Nurnberg : 2 - 1
- Ingolstadt - Mainz : 3 - 4
- Kaiserslautern - Wehen : 1 - 0
- Koblenz - Aachen : 0 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Blame It - Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain
- Dead And Gone - T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake
- Turnin Me On - Keri Hilson Featuring Lil Wayne
- Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell 'em Featuring Sammie
- Rockin' That Thang - The-Dream
- Ne-Yo - Mad
- Magnificent - Rick Ross Featuring John Legend
- Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy Tell'em
- Boyfriend #2 - Pleasure P
- sobeautiful - Musiq Soulchild
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tu No Eres Para Mi - Fanny Lu
- El Amor - Tito "El Bambino" El Patron
- Te Presumo - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Sin Ti...Sin Mi - Ricardo Arjona
- Patrulla 81 - Quiereme Mas
- El Ultimo Beso - Vicente Fernandez
- Aqui Estoy Yo - Luis Fonsi
- No Me Doy Por Vencido - Luis Fonsi
- El Katch - El Compa Chuy
- Espero - Grupo Montez de Durango
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Mr. Lowenstein, a business law professor at Columbia, became known for exposing “a profound conflict of interest” in the mutual fund industry’s structure. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?