Sunday 19 April 2009
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
17 Again, directed by Burr Steers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stranger Among Bears.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Marvel Super Hero Squad or Chopper.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 2009!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 April 2009 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 April
- JG Ballard: British novelist (Born 1930).
- Eight corrections officers are killed in an ambush during a prisoner transfer in Nayarit, Mexico. (AP via Google)
- United States President Barack Obama announces that Central Intelligence Agency personnel who employed enhanced interrogation techniques on terrorism suspects will not be prosecuted. (BBC)
- The Fifth Summit of the Americas ends in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. (''Canadian Press'')
- The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta releases British hostage Robin Barry Hughes. (CNN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 April 2009
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Reggina : 0 - 1
- Cagliari - Napoli : 2 - 0
- Catania - Sampdoria : 2 - 0
- Milan - Torino : 5 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Dender - Roeselare : 3 - 1
- Westerlo - Anderlecht : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hamburg - Hannover : 2 - 1
- Hertha - Werder Bremen : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Frankfurt FSV : 2 - 0
- Duisburg - Koblenz : 2 - 3
- Freiburg - Ingolstadt : 3 - 2
- Nurnberg - St Pauli : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?