Thursday 26 September 1968
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Scott Schorer and Jim Caviezel.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
Coogan's Bluff, directed by Donald Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Tyrant King.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi or Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1968!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1968 ?
- Scott Schorer: Burke, Virginia -- Rower (1996 Olympics).
- Jim Caviezel: American actor, who played Jesus in Mel Gibson's controversial film, "The Passion of the Christ" (2004).
- Frédéric Moncassin: French road racing cyclist, who competed professionally from 1990 to 1999.
- James Caviezel: American actor.
- Tricia O'Kelley: American actress producer and screenwriter.
- Ben Shenkman: American actor
- 1st broadcast of Hawaii Five-O on CBS-TV
- Marcelo Caetano elected Premier of Portugal
- Theatre censorship ends in Britain
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley P.T.A.
- The Rascals - People Got To Be Free
- Deep Purple - Hush
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 - The Fool On The Hill
- The 1910 Fruitgum Company - 1,2,3 Red Light
- The Bee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message To You
- The O'Kaysions - Girl Watcher
- Clarence Carter - Slip Away
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?