Monday July 27, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 27, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sarah Parsons and Leah Kelley (model).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Shakedown by Bob Seger.
In UK It's A Sin by Pet Shop Boys was in the top 5 hits.
No Way Out, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while And A Voice To Sing With by Joan Baez was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching G-Force: Guardians of Space.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Grange Hill or Card Sharks.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1987!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1987 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Sarah Parsons: American athlete, youngest member of the US hockey team in the 2006 winter Olympics, held in February 2006 in Torino, Italy.
- Leah Kelley (model)
- Maxime Musqua
- Marek Hamsík
- Marek Hamsik: Slovakian footballer.
- Risa Yoshiki: Japanese model actress and singer.
- Jacoby Ford: American football player.
- Marek Hamšík: Slovak footballer.
- Jordan Hill: American basketball player.
- Travis Jackson: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 1987).
- Salt Lake City Trappers lose 7-5 to Billings Mustangs, ending their professional-record winning streak at 29 consecutive
- John Demjanjuk, accused German "Ivan the Terrible" testifies in Israel.
- RMS Titanic, Inc. begins the first expedited salvage of wreckage of the RMS Titanic.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bob Seger - Shakedown
- U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- Heart - Alone
- George Michael - I Want Your Sex
- Gloria Estefan - Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
- T'Pau - Heart And Soul
- The Jets - Cross My Broken Heart
- Suzanne Vega - Luka
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
- Robbie Nevil - Wot's It To Ya
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alexander O'Neal - Fake
- Regina Belle - Show Me The Way
- Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principle
- Lillo Thomas - I'm In Love
- Freddie Jackson - Jam Tonight
- Natalie Cole - Jump Start
- Tawatha - Thigh Ride
- Luther Vandross - I Really Didn't Mean It
- Georgio - Tina Cherry
- The Isley Brothers - Smooth Sailin' Tonight
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?