Tuesday 30 December 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emil Lohkamp and Dennie Moore.
The Divorce, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
while Lovey Mary by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1902!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1902 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Emil Lohkamp: German film and radio play actor, who died on 4 March 1993 in Hamburg.
- Dennie Moore: American actress and activist (d. 1978).
- Discovery Expedition: Scott, Shackleton and Wilson reach the furthest southern point reached thus far by man, south of 82°S.
- Nathan B. Stubblefield demonstrates his mobile phone device in Kentucky.
- The insurrection ends in the Philippines.
- Capital of French Indochina moved from Saigon (in Cochinchina) to Hanoi (Tonkin).
- Completion of Paul Doumer Bridge linking both sections of Hanoi.
- The Potawatomi Zoo (the oldest zoo in Indiana) opens in South Bend.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?