Tuesday 30 December 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emil Lohkamp and Dennie Moore.
Ingenious Soubrette, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1902!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1902 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Emil Lohkamp: German film and radio play actor, who died on 4 March 1993 in Hamburg.
- Dennie Moore: American actress and activist (d. 1978).
- Discovery Expedition: Scott, Shackleton and Wilson reach the furthest southern point reached thus far by man, south of 82°S.
- Nathan B. Stubblefield demonstrates his mobile phone device in Kentucky.
- The insurrection ends in the Philippines.
- Capital of French Indochina moved from Saigon (in Cochinchina) to Hanoi (Tonkin).
- Completion of Paul Doumer Bridge linking both sections of Hanoi.
- The Potawatomi Zoo (the oldest zoo in Indiana) opens in South Bend.