Wednesday 30 December 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Gordon Keith by Thomas Nelson Page was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1903 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 December
- American Political Science Association founded at New Orleans Louisiana.
- A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills 600.
- The Lincoln-Lee Legion is established to promote the temperance movement and signing of alcohol abstinence pledges by children.
- The first box of Crayola crayons was made and sold for 5 cents. It contained 8 colors brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and black.
- Osea Island in Maldon, Essex, England was bought by Mr. Frederick Charrington.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- By the Sycamore Tree - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?