Tuesday 23 December 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Norman Maclean and Charan Singh.
while The Virginian by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1902!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1902 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
- Norman Maclean: American author and academic (d. 1990).
- Charan Singh: Indian lawyer and politician 5th Prime Minister of India (d. 1987).
- Frederick Temple: English archbishop and academic (d. 1902).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?