Wednesday 30 December 1942US date format: 12/30/1942, UK date format: 30/12/1942
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on December 30, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Nesmith and Fred Ward.
Margin for Error, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Voice of America News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1942!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1942 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Michael Nesmith: American musician, a member of the music...
- Fred Ward: American actor who, prior to going into...
- Robert Quine: American musician, an influential punk...
- Jean-Claude Barclay
- Vladimir Bukovsky: Russian author and dissident.
- Guy Edwards: English race car driver.
- Steve Hanke: Economist.
- Toomas Savi: Estonian physician and politician.
- Janko Prunk: Slovenian historian academic and...
- Michael Nesmith in Houston: Texas, USA; rocker/actor (Monkees -...
- Fred Ward in San Diego: California, USA; actor (Chain Reaction,...
- Betty Aberlin: American actress and poet.