Thursday 11 December 1902
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harald Kreutzberg .
Paris Exposition, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 December 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 December 1902!
Which were the important events of 11 December 1902 ?
- USA - Admission day for Indiana (19th state, 1816)
- Burkina Faso - Republic Day (1958, Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community.)
- Argentina - Tango Day, Buenos Aires
- Also see December 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman festivals - One of the four Agonalia, this day in honour of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival
- R.C. Saints - pope Damasus I: optional memorial; also Daniel the Stylite (not universal)
- Harald Kreutzberg: German dancer and choreographer, known as not just a talented ballet and modern dancer, but as an entertainer.
- Matthias Hohner German manufacturer (harmonica): dies at age 68.