Sunday November 30, 1902
US date format: 11/30/1902, UK date format: 30/11/1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on November 30, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Want to Be a Lidy by Edward M. Favor.
Battleship 'Odin', directed by , was one of the most viewed movie released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 30, 1902?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- See more
- American Old West: Second-in-command of Butch Cassidy's Wild Bunch gang, Kid Curry Logan, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- DecemberndashFebruary 1903 ndash Venezuela Crisis, in which Britain, Germany and Italy sustain a naval blockade on Venezuela in order to enforce collection of outstanding financial claims. This prompts the development of the Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 30, 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Edward M. Favor - I Want to Be a Lidy
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 30, 1902?
On November 30, 1902 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is November 30, 1902?
On November 30, 1902 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on November 30, 1902?
On November 30, 1902 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 30, 1902?
On November 30, 1902 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on November 30, 1902?
On November 30, 1902 Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.