Tuesday 6 February 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Leroux and Maurice Le Roux.
Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske, directed by Max Glass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1923!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1923 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Maurice Leroux
- Maurice Le Roux: Composer.
- Gyula Lorant: Hungarian football player and manager (d. 1981).
- Gyula Lóránt: Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 1981).
- Edward E Barnard: US astronomer (5th moon Jupiter), dies at age 65.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yankee Doodle Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- Al Jolson - Lost (A Wonderful Girl)