Monday 30 January 1967
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Leverty in Richmond and Jay Gordon.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Green Green Grass Of Home by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
The Night of the Generals, directed by Anatole Litvak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1967!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1967 ?
- Bill Leverty in Richmond: Virginia, USA; guitarist (Firehouse - "Love of a Lifetime").
- Jay Gordon: American singer-songwriter and producer.
- Lee Morgan: American trumpet player and composer (d. 1972).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 January 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Mamas & The Papas - Words Of Love
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Keith - 98.6
- Paul Revere & the Raiders - Good Thing
- Four Tops - Standing In The Shadows Of Love
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?