Wednesday 29 November 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mowbray Henry Gordon Howard and Jane Graverol.
Konung Haakons mottagning i Kristiania, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Gambler by Katherine Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1905 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Mowbray Henry Gordon Howard: 6th Earl of Effingham.
- Jane Graverol: Belgian surrealist painter.
- Marcel Lefebvre: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and Archbishop in Switzerland.
- Andr? Morette: Orl?ans physician.
- Andr? Romieu: Montpellier EXecutives.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- In Dear Old Georgia - Henry Burr
- Little Girl, You'll Do - Frank Stanley
- Dance of the Hours - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Please Come and Play in My Yard - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?