Wednesday 29 November 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Lefebvre and Jane Graverol.
Our Daily Bread, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1905 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Marcel Lefebvre: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and Archbishop in Switzerland.
- Mowbray Henry Gordon Howard: 6th Earl of Effingham.
- Jane Graverol: Belgian surrealist painter.
- Andr? Morette: Orl?ans physician.
- Andr? Romieu: Montpellier EXecutives.