Thursday 31 August 2000US date format: 8/31/2000, UK date format: 31/8/2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 31, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Doesn't Really Matter by Janet.
In UK Music by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Memento, directed by Christopher Nolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Purple Cane Road by James Lee Burke was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Down to Earth.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Doug's Big Game or Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 August 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 August 2000!
Which were the important events of 31 August 2000 ?
- Trinidad and Tobago - Independence Day (from Great Britain, 1962)
- Kyrgyzstan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Malaysia - Hari Merdeka, a National Day (independence within the Commonwealth, 1957)
- Moldova: Day of Our Language (Limba Noastra)
- Calendar of Saints - Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne, San Abbondio, Saint Raymond Nonnatus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 August
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Jurame - Gisselle
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- Si Te Vas - Alejandro Fernandez
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
- En Cada Gota De Mi Sangre - Conjunto Primavera
- Por Siempre Tu [I Turn To You] - Christina Aguilera
- Julio Iglesias - Gozar La Vida
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $104.90
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $39.69
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $61.00
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $120.00
- 1 JPY = 1.63 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.65 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?