Tuesday March 31, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 31, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georg Listing and Koneru Humpy.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship.
In UK Everything I Own by Boy George was in the top 5 hits.
Prick Up Your Ears, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while The Fatal Shore by Robert Hughes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sweet Surrender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aztec Adventure or Gnome Ranger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1987!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1987 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Humpy Koneru: Indian chess grandmaster.
- Allison Falk: American soccer player.
- Eros Pisano: Italian footballer.
- Aridane Santana: Spanish footballer.
- "Baby M" born to a surrogate mother: Awarded to her dad William Stern.
- Winston Venable: American football player.
- Nelli Zhiganshina: Russian figure skater.
- Kirill Starkov: Danish ice hockey player.
- Hugo Ayala: Mexican footballer.
- Amaury Bischoff: Portuguese footballer.
- Justin Braun: American soccer player.
- The Child of Lov : Belgian-Dutch singer (d. 2013).
- Carl Dickinson: English footballer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Club Nouveau - Lean On Me
- Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
- Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
- Expose - Come Go With Me
- Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
- Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Bruce Hornsby - Mandolin Rain
- Wang Chung - Let's Go
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jody Watley - Looking For A New Love
- Club Nouveau - Lean On Me
- Prince - Sign 'O' The Times
- Kool & The Gang - Stone Love
- Herb Alpert - Keep Your Eye On Me
- Sheila E. - Hold Me
- One Way - You Better Quit
- The System - Don't Disturb This Groove
- Starpoint - He Wants My Body
- Aretha Franklin & George Michael - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?