Monday 31 March 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 31, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matthew Collins and Jay Rock.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Wise Guys, directed by Brian De Palma, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Arctic Dreams by Barry Lopez was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rambo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darius or Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dōchū.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1986 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Jay Rock: Rapper.
- Matthew Collins: Welsh footballer.
- Andreas Dober: Austrian footballer.
- Romeo Filipović: German-Croatian footballer.
- James King: American singer (Born 1925).
- Paulo Machado: Portuguese footballer.
- Jerry Paris: Director / actor (Jerry-Dick Van Dyke Show), dies at 60.
- English Hampton Court palace destroyed by fire, 1 dead
- O'Kelly Isley, American singer (Isley Brothers), dies of heart attack at age 48.
- 167 die when Mexicana Airlines Boeing 727 crashes.
- In Central California, a magnitude 5.7 earthquake occurs.
- Six metropolitan county councils are abolished in England.
- A Mexicana Boeing 727 en route to Puerto Vallarta erupts in flames and crashes in the mountains northwest of Mexico City, killing 166.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Prince And The Revolution - Kiss
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
- New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
- The Gap Band - Going In Circles
- Cherrelle With Alexander O'Neal - Saturday Love
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Teddy Pendergrass - Love 4/2
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?