Saturday March 21, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 21, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jonathan Stewart and Rocco Nacino.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Lean On Me by Club Nouveau.
In UK Everything I Own by Boy George was in the top 5 hits.
Retribution, directed by Guy Magar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while The Eyes Of The Dragon by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roxie.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Action Force or Blasteroids.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 March 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1987!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1987 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jonathan Stewart: Football Player.
- Rocco Nacino: Filipino actor singer and dancer.
- Markki Stroem: Filipino-Norwegian singer and actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Club Nouveau - Lean On Me
- Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Bruce Hornsby - Mandolin Rain
- Linda Ronstadt - Somewhere Out There
- Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Bruce Willis - Respect Yourself
- Expose - Come Go With Me
- Peter Gabriel - Big Time
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?