July 1901 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in July 1901.
The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on July 1901: find out below
Which were the important events of July 1901?
- 02 Jul 1901 Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid rob train of $40,000 at Wagner, Montana
- 12 Jul 1901 Cy Young wins his 300th game
- 15 Jul 1901 New York Giants Christy Mathewson no-hits Saint Louis, 5-0.
- 22 Jul 1901 Serbia reactivates diplomatic relations with Montenegro
- 24 Jul 1901 O. Henry is released from prison in Austin, Texas after serving three years for embezzlement from a bank.
- 29 Jul 1901 The Socialist Party of America is founded.
- 31 Jul 1901 Abraham Kuyper becomes Premier of the Netherlands
Italian actor / director (Boccacio 70).
French painter, a sophisticated...
British author of hundreds of books on...
- See more
Which were the top hits in July 1901?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cal Stewart - Jim Lawson's Horse Trade with Deacon Witherspoon
- Arthur Collins & Joe Natus - I Never Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles Me
- Dan Quinn - You Can't Keep a Good Man Down