Monday 22 July 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Weidman and Mireille Doryan.
Arrival of Train at Station, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1901 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Charles Weidman: American dancer, one of the three leaders of the revolt in dance in the 1930s along with Martha Graham and Doris Humphrey.
- Mireille Doryan: France Writer.
- Serbia reactivates diplomatic relations with Montenegro