Monday 8 July 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 8, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vittorio De Sica and Donald Benjamin Harden.
Another Job for the Undertaker, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 July 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1901 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Never Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles Me - Arthur Collins & Joe Natus
- Jim Lawson's Horse Trade with Deacon Witherspoon - Cal Stewart