Wednesday 31 July 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Dubuffet and Jean Debuffet.
Arrival of Train at Station, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1901 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Jean Dubuffet: French painter, a sophisticated primitive, painting full time after 1942.
- Jean Debuffet: French painter / sculptor (Landscape with 2 Personages).
- Abraham Kuyper becomes Premier of the Netherlands
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hello Central, Give Me Heaven - Byron G. Harlan
- When I Think of You - Mina Hickman